The world of academia will gather at this premier teaching conference 2020
The 2nd World Conference on Research in Teaching and Education 2020 is the annual event for members of the academia – researchers, lecturers, scholars, graduate and post-graduate students – as well as representatives of non-profit and research organizations. Exploring the latest trends in the field, WORLDTE 2020 will take place on the 25th-27th of September in one of the most beautiful European cities – Berlin, Germany. We are excited to welcome returning and new attendees as we dive into such topics as child and family education, education policy and administration, education theory, and numerous others.
WORLDTE has earned the reputation for outstanding content and the 2020 edition is going to be no exception. However, in addition to offering cross-border learning opportunities, it will provide you with the perfect platform to network with your peers, receive feedback on your research, discover new angles and perspectives, and, of course, explore the city of Berlin. Hurry up and grab your pass!
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Benefit From Teaching and Education research Conferences 2020
APPLY TO SPEAK: Take advantage of the international environment of the event and present your research to the diverse and vibrant community of academics, students, and researchers. Please note that due to the limited number of presentation slots, we strongly encourage early submission.
PUBLISH YOUR PAPER: WORLDTE is the perfect publishing platform for your next research paper. All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number.
PRESENT YOUR POSTER: In addition to oral presentations, the event will feature posters from top academics in the industry. Apply to present your poster at this premier Teaching and Education conference.
NETWORK WITH PEERS: The event is attended by thought leaders, influencers, students, and other members of the academia from all over the world. Learn about their challenges and discuss solutions in the highly engaging environment of the conference.
DO A VIRTUAL PRESENTATION: Can’t join the teaching and education conference 2020 in-person? Apply to do a virtual presentation. Share your knowledge and experience and receive event documentation.
EXPLORE Berlin: We will host a free tour for the participants of the teaching and education conference 2020 around the majestic city of Berlin. Its rich history and captivating architecture make it one of the most popular conference locations in the world.
Have you added WORLDTE to your 2020 teaching conferences calendar?
Present your research at this teaching conference and get published in academic journals
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Education Theory and Practice, Education Policy and Administration, Child and Family Education, and Learning. Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
Grab your pass to one of the top education research conferences of 2020
- One-day city tour free of charge
Berlin is not only the capital of Germany, but also in many ways the capital of Europe, sitting at the crossroads of the East and West. Germany serves as the continent’s largest economy and the world’s fourth largest overall. It’s a major player in industry, engineering, science, and renewable energy, and Berlin has recently been dubbed the start-up capital of Europe.
It’s a country known for its rich culture, world-famous festivals, beautiful landscape, and war-torn history. By occupying such an important place in the political, economic, and cultural worlds, Germany – Berlin in particular – make for a compelling study abroad destination.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Berlin famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on 25-27 September in lively Berlin.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
Academic teaching and education research conferences 2020 proceedings and publication
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN Number. All full papers submitted for conference proceedings
- will be evaluated using a double blind review process and published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
- Wyndham Garden Berlin Mitte Hotel
- event venue Address: Osloer Straße 116 a, 13359 Berlin, Germany
Best hotel location conveniently situated in the northern part of the Berlin city centre. The Wyndham Garden Berlin Mitte Hotel is close to the inter-regional railway ans S-Bahn station Berlin-Gesundbrunnen in the northern part of the Berlin city centre. This Berlin hotel is perfectly served by the transport network. The A100 city motorway is around 3 km away, the underground is 400 metres away and you can reach Berlin Tegel Airport TXL in around 20 minutes.