Call for papers 2021
- conference call for papers
The 3rd World Conference on Research in Teaching and Education, 23rd-25th of April 2021, in Prague, Czech Republic is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in education theory and practice.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics.(call for paper).
Calls for papers
Education Theory and Practice
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Course ware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
- Counselor Education
Education Policy and Administration
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
Child and Family Education
Call for papers 2020, Themes
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics (calls for papers): Teaching, Education and Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including related call for paper, results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
Important deadlines are:
- Paper Submission Deadline: 29 March 2021
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 20 December 2020
- Early Registration Deadline: 08 February 2021
- Late Registration Deadline: 07 April 2021
- Conference Dates: 23-25 April 2021
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the conference and submit original research for the conference Call for Papers.