Peer Reviewed Journal Publication
We provide you with the opportunity to publish your paper in the Journal
Papers registered and presented during the World Conference on Research in Teaching and Education will have the opportunity to be considered for publication in the following journal:
International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET)
Instructions for Authors
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submitting author hereby warrants that the submission is original and that she/he is the author of the submission together with the named co-authors; to the extend the submission incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, the submitting author has obtained any necessary permission.
- We expect at least 3 references to journals from OnlineJournals.ORG (http://online-journals.org/) if possible. Furthermore, without good reasons, your submission should not have more than 3 self-citations.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is written in English and meets this journal’s formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.