Peer Reviewed Journal Publication
We provide you with the opportunity to publish your paper in Journals
Papers registered and presented during the 2nd World Conference on Research in Teaching and Education will have the opportunity to be considered for publication in the following journals:
Universal Journal of Educational Research
European Journal of Teaching and Education (EJTE)
Deadline: November 20, 2020
Journal Link: https://dpublication.com/journal/EJTE
Publication Processes: 12-15 weeks
Publication fee: Free
EJTE is indexed/abstract with the following databases: Index Copernicus, DRJI, ResearchBib, Scientific Indexing Services, Google Scholar. EJTE has linked its papers to references by DOIs assigned by Crossref.
Instructions for Authors
Manuscripts should be organized as follows:
- Title page: List title, authors, and affiliations as first page of manuscript
- Abstract: an abstract should summarize the key points of the manuscript in 150 to 250 words. An abstract is a short summary of a larger work for the purpose of condensing the argument, conclusions, and/or results into a paragraph. After the abstract, please supply up to five keywords or brief phrases.
- Manuscript should follow the style detailed in the APA publication manual.
- Materials and Methods
- Conclusions (optional)
- Acknowledgments (if applicable)
- References: EJTE uses “APA” Reference style. Each listed reference should be cited in text, and each text citation should be listed in the references section.
- Supporting information captions (if applicable)
Figure captions are inserted immediately after the first paragraph in which the figure is cited.
Tables are inserted immediately after the first paragraph in which they are cited.